Wednesday, April 18, 2007

9 Months old!

Adam is officially as old as it took to create him in my belly! Wow how time flies! He is strong and healthy...although a bit on the small, skinny side- must get that from his father. He loves to explore new things, but is really leery of people he doesn't know. He came to the ladies' retreat with me, and WOULD NOT go to anyone. So it made the retreat a bit tough, as I had to do my coordinator duties while toting a happy 18 lbs baby around. He loves being with me and I currently cannot leave the room without hauling him with me. Just last week mom and I went to the mall and he didn't want to stay in the stroller, he just kept screaming and looking back at me- i almost thought he was going to break his neck! Crazy KID!
Despite all his quarks...and still lack of sleep because of five teeth coming in at once- we Love him more and more each day.

Adam loves to play with Toby & Shadow!

Moley, Moley, Moley


This photo captures Adam's sheer excitement for Tupperware!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

MOLEY MOLEY MOLEY MOLEY!!!!!!