Friday, July 20, 2007

Adam's First Birthday!

We had a wonderful birthday party for Adam- it was nice to be surrounded by our family and good friends as we reflected on what a wonderful year this past year has been with Adam in our lives. He is such a wonderful light- and Rick and I often just reflect on what a blessing he has been in our lives! We are so thankful to the Lord for bringing him into our lives- and cannot imagine him not here!

He has grown into a very silly, independent and talkative boy- by silly i mean- he is trying to bite my toe as I write, and when I hide them and say No- he runs around the room screaming- then laughing. Very Goofy!

He loves food- he loves pointing and looking for things, and absolutely loves when Windows (on the computer) boots up and makes noise. He hates getting dressed and having diaper changes. He will roll, scream and wrestle when I try change his diaper- and a few times I am left cleaning up a mess because he was just too quick for me! But even this is part of the whole experience!

So here are a few party pictures for you to enjoy!

The highlight of the party was when Adam put on his new t-shirt and walked into the living room- announcing that in February he is going to be a BIG BROTHER! So much fun!

No comments: