Sunday, October 21, 2007

It's been a while...

WOW, time has flown this fall. I am completely oblivious to the clock as it ticks, and the only thing letting me know that time is actually passing is my belly growing each day. Apparently I have 111 days until February 10th...the due date of this next beautiful babe. To answer any of the ongoing questions pregnant ladies get...no we are not finding out the sex of this child, I am not sure if i am having a c-section again, Adam and the baby will be 19 months apart...and yes, thank you I am feeling GREAT!
I think that sums it up!
As the time flies by, Adam and I enjoy numerous activities throughout the week, whether it is play dates at the park, before the weather turns nasty, or going to the pool. We have a wonderful pool on the West Side of town, that Adam can run around in. He is getting mighty fast, and my belly is starting to get in the way of chasing him. Thankfully, he doesn't get upset if he accidentally goes under. Don't worry folks, i am an ex-lifeguard!
Adam's new bedroom is coming along...his bed is set up, and he has a neat storage unit from Ikea. Grandmaman made him a beautiful quilt and it is on his bed. I am still debating when to put him in the room...there are soooo many opinions out there.
Here are a few pictures of our fall season... Adam is growing and active, and everyday amazes us with his intelligence.


















No comments: